During our 1:1 coaching I will be your collaborator to work alongside you to provide you with the space to be heard, to explore your thoughts, feelings and behaviour, to identify your goals. I will provide a safe, non-judgemental space, and provide accountability for the path you have chosen.
Individual sessions can help by: -
- Giving you access to the person who will be your collaborator in your path to build a
- Coaching can help you make sense of it all as you may be feeling overwhelmed by
- Providing you with guidance that is precise to your exact needs
- Empowering you so that you can take charge of your own life
- Being able to help you develop new positive habits and better coping strategies
- Providing feedback on your behaviour
- Because early sobriety can be a lonely time, coaching can help you to identify and
build a strong social support network.